themousecried

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING The mouse cried because of the snake,and the snake came to see the mouse,horror,chills,thrills,not for the faint of heart or those with headaches,upset stomach,uncut fingernails,room unclean, etc..., THEY'RE BACK AND THEY ARE REALLY MEAN VILE CREATURES OF TERROR.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sometime I sit and wonder why it must be but mainly I sit and wonder

sometime i sit alone and wonder.... Once, I knew someone whether close or far I can not tell, for they were it seemed but for a moment and then they were not. Seems they had a journey or so I am told to a higher plane to arrive they must go. Here they were and now they are not tis but a pity for I was made far richer by their presence than the shadow they left behind. I do not wish that they had gone for for me it will be much,much,harder journey which must be. Alone I sat beneath the might of the elm tree,twas but a yellow light that shone through me and yet someday I will know twas me beneath the might of the elm tree. There is a place to which we must go whether golden in hue or amber in dread we must assimilate in one room in one place,but I hope the darkness will not O'rtake the light. Twas but an elm tree and yet to go he had to but leave.There was it seems another time another place and yet the distance was measured quite thus far,the closer we attained the farther it seemed,and yet the warmth of the heart glowed so much that it seemed as if I had known all along what must be, Ah childhood,how precious,how innocent you and I,how sweet the memory a store,a place, and yet a milkshake or two and it was I that journeyed into a time of sweet embrace. It seemed so long ago but yet,sadly enough if I may play but a moment of words,it was only yesterday so far removed and yet I lay at a table uncovered alone and waiting for you.find me if you may but remember me if you must for we danced but for awhile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home