themousecried

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING The mouse cried because of the snake,and the snake came to see the mouse,horror,chills,thrills,not for the faint of heart or those with headaches,upset stomach,uncut fingernails,room unclean, etc..., THEY'RE BACK AND THEY ARE REALLY MEAN VILE CREATURES OF TERROR.

Friday, May 11, 2007

THE BIRTH OF HOPE

Now I face the battle and the trumpet has sounded in my hands I feel the cold steel grey I wish my LORD we didn't fight this day My enemy swiftly approaches his blade a target has founded my LORD I hope we never fight another war this way. Deadly is the jungle the air is poison and rank my one desire is to make it another day. To the rear I hear the stems breaking his aim is true as his bullet seeks it's pay my chest is spurting blood and aching. My LORD I hope we never fight another war this way. Now the wars are over people are lying all around funny we were never quite this close I hope death will find me laying here in this inferno that we called a city, At least I know there'll never be another war fought this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home