themousecried

WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-WARNING The mouse cried because of the snake,and the snake came to see the mouse,horror,chills,thrills,not for the faint of heart or those with headaches,upset stomach,uncut fingernails,room unclean, etc..., THEY'RE BACK AND THEY ARE REALLY MEAN VILE CREATURES OF TERROR.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

WILLIE O'REALLY INTERVIEW WITH IRI

INTERVIEWS - BECAUSE WE CAN THE INTERVIEW NO ONE ELSE COULD DO NOR ATTAIN ONLY ON THE MOUSE CRIED, CAN THIS INTERVIEW BE FOUND - THE WILLIE O'REALLY CHRONICLES - BIO: Height: 7'8" Weight: Feather Married: To himself Age: Never ages - put simply, I refuse to age Personal Description: I'll fight any person, man,woman,or child, irregardless of their age or handicap.Who I would like to meet: My twin as long as we were identical in every aspect including thoughts and extreme intelligence which I possess.Willie O'Really: Welcome to "my" show.Interviewer: Thank you Willie, it is indeed an honour and privilege to sit across from someonelike yourself.WOR: I know, it must make you feel good.I.: There are reports that you had made a statement in the past, to the effect, that you do notbelieve that God created man but that God created evolution, is there any truth to the rumour?WOR: Allow me to state now and get this clear or I will rip your head clean off your shoulders you see, I was the bully in my school, no one told me what to do. The subject I do notwant to talk about is "that" woman and her allegations that I made any sexual advances toward her and I did not make sensual comments on the phone to her.I.: That is not in our questioning today Mr.Oreally, what our viewers want to know is that if youmade the statement that God created evolution, but did not create mankind, but that manevolved through the Primordial sludge that is called "evolution"? Did you make such astatement?WOR: The court records are sealed and a settlement was reached outside of the court, andneither she nor myself are allowed to talk about the settlement. I said some thingsto her that if the common joe were to read he may think I did something wrong,but hewould be wrong. And just to set the record straight, I'll fight anyone,no matter their sizeor age, at any time or any place, because I am not afraid of anyone and I am smarter thanthe average bear, and Einstein has nothing on me, so make my day, PUNK!I.: I don't want to fight Willie, I just want to complete this interview, Was it true that you statedthat you did not want any emails,telephone calls, letters concerning the Genesis chapters 1-6and how you do not think they were legitimate and from God Himself, and if anyone emailedyou, you would put a permanent block on their email? And if you did make such a comment then why did you bring up the subject matter of Genesis to start with? Was it as many have alleged that you do this to anger your viewers and you think angry viewers will continue watching your show?WOR: She asked for it, I mean her tight skirt, skimpy shorts, tight blouses, but did I give in"?NO. I ignored her like the plague. There were times, however, that I had and would callher at home, just to see if she liked the show and what there was about old masculineWillie she liked the most. I can and am allowed to say this much - I hate and detest anyone who use a tape recorder - Willie crys "foul" or "fowl" or "foal" every which way youwould choose to spell it. I am after all the smartest man on earth, and I'll meet you in thealley and give you a what for.I.: Willie, I am glad we had a chance to conduct this interview, and I thank you for being themost gracious host that you think you are.WOR: Anytime, I just want to get the truth out and you must admit that I and only I know whatGod wrote and would not write. I'll tell you what though, just between you and me shewas a sexy thing and she did love her Willie no matter how many times she stated NOand STOP after all NO is really a YES to Ol Willie Oreally. You want to fight?I.: Uh, No thanks, and thank you for the interview.WOR: Coward, Chicken, cluck,cluck,cluck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home